Denim & Jute Rug 5' x 8' - American GraffitiVintage Arts Inc.
Take one of the U.S.A.’s biggest contributions to western civilization - denim - and fuse it with a highly sustainable natural fiber - jute - and you get a crazy cool, casual and durable area rug.
Jute is an incredibly versatile and sustainable natural fiber that has been used around the globe for centuries to produce a seemingly endless array of products. Its long, soft and durable fibers are ideal for area rugs while bringing a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. The denim used in this rug is recycled from the denim industry and it strikes a perfectly balanced look and feel with our natural jute.
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Pile: 60% recycled denim, 40% jute
- Pile: 60% upcycled denim, 40% jute
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended